What are your oral health care resolutions for 2017? Do you desire whiter teeth, or perhaps a filling for nagging cavities? With such rapid advances in technology, no matter the oral ailment, chances are it can be fixed and potentially even enhanced to a degree that is even better than ever before. Whatever your desires are, our expert team of dentists at Ronald Levine wants to help make them a reality.
Here are some of our suggestions to make your smile the best ever this year:
– Always protect your teeth and gums, especially when playing contact sports or other extreme high-risk activities.
– Always make sure to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.
– Always make sure to visit your dentist at Ronald Levine for your regularly scheduled oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Always make sure to brush your teeth and gums twice daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always avoid bad habits that can damage your teeth and gums, such as smoking or chewing tobacco.
– Always make sure to practice safe and effective oral hygiene habits to the best of your ability.
– Always make sure to floss daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
Follow these guidelines, and the risk for oral accidents or injury can drastically decrease. To learn more, or to book an appointment with Dr. Ronald Levine please call our office at 301.540.8808. Our office is situated in Germantown, Maryland. Stop by this year and we will help make your smile last a lifetime.