Like many people, you may feel unhappy with the color of your teeth. Maybe you’ve even tried over-the-counter bleaching products with little or no success. You need an effective way to remove those stains that give your teeth a dull, yellow appearance. Here at Blue Ribbon Dental, we can help you achieve the brilliant smile you’ve been dreaming of!
There are many causes of tooth discoloration. These include:
- Stains from tobacco, coffee, tea, soda, red wine, berries, or any food or drink with dark pigmentation
- Plaque and tartar deposits
- Use of the antibiotic Tetracycline during childhood (this creates dark “ribbons” of color)
- Ingestion of excess fluoride while teeth are forming (this gives teeth a “mottled” look)
- Trauma to the mouth and teeth, which can cause yellow, brown, and gray spots
- The natural aging process
At Blue Ribbon Dental, we use the in-office Zoom Whitening system, a safe and effective way to make your smile whiter and brighter. To keep your smile radiant between visits, we also offer customized at-home whitening trays. Call us today to learn more and schedule your whitening appointment!