Cavities can invade our smile at any time. That is why it is vital to keep up with your oral care and dental checkups. Did you know, there is more than one kind of filling when it comes to restoring a smile? Well, it’s true! Composite fillings are a popular filling to choose when it comes to the fight against cavities. Here is why:
– Due to the materials used in crafting composite fillings, they can be colored to match your natural tooth color.
– In some cases, cavities are too small for traditional amalgam fillings to work. Composite fillings can now be used to fill those cavities.
– Composite fillings do not contain any mercury.
– If your original composite filling needs to be repaired, it can now be done without the need to remove the original filling.
– Composite fillings can last up to a decade.
If you have a cavity that needs to be filled, Blue Ribbon Dental can offer you the very best of composite fillings. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Ronald Levine, contact us at 301-540-8808, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Germantown, Maryland. So, restore your oral health today and let us scare that cavity away with composite fillings!